We are looking for talented individuals or companies to build our radio station website and form an ongoing relationship with us to continue development and support post phase 1 launch as needed.
Please do not apply if you have no experience of website, integration (web services), ad management and payment processing.
Web Server/s will be provided and accessible for development/test and production.
Open source components to be used, read through the key list below.
Architecture to be scaleable both in terms of servers and services.
We would like our website to have similar functionality, look and feel to the example, [url removed, login to view]\radio1..
- structure as per the example, multiple radio stations and multiple radio shows to each station, all within same domain
- must have a CMS back end allowing us and our agents to add and manage content in the site
- have a radio broadcasting player
- have real time broadcasting track playing info visible to users of the site
- allow for other presenters to connect and live stream through the site in a secure way
- have history information for each show, including media content (photos, music, live stream recordings) for view back
- have the capability for us to manage paid advertising accounts, ad click through tracking, header, side panels and full background ads
- capability to sell merchandise, taking payment from customers securely
- capability to sell tickets for events, taking payment from customers securely
- Station operation software [url removed, login to view]
- All popular social music sites, i.e. [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
- All popular social media and blog sites, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
- Payment acceptance using paypal and 1 other provider to accept card payments (i.e. protx) TBC
- Open to sensible suggestions for an existing player that could be integrated
- lookup to one or many of the open source music database projects
You will need to
- project manage the solution, providing key phasing/milestones
- gather requirements from us, develop using agile methodology or similar where mock builds allow us to provide feedback, as opposed to us writing reams of requirements documentation
- provide a means for us to test completed work and report required rework/fixing to you (basecamp or similar)
- have resiliance in terms of resource to continue work should a member be away
Overall project cost inclusive of ongoing work will be >5K, however, for the intial get up and running phase competitive quotes are sought.
Any questions please contact, ty.