FHA-HERO: The California Affiliate of FCCLA is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. It is a Career Technical Student Organization that is sponsored by Home Economics Careers and Technology Education, California Department of Education. The organization’s financial affairs are managed through an elected Board of Directors. The organization has approximately 4,000 members which are comprised of Middle and High School students and Teachers.
Services to Be Performed
A. Monitoring, maintenance, repairs, and updates to the web site on an ongoing basis.
B. Update, correct, or create new web pages as requested. Updates/corrections includes picture updates, calendar updates, shopping cart updates, and text updates. New material will be generated by FHA-HERO and will be provided. All materials made for use by FHA-HERO will remain the property of FHA-HERO.
C. Provide online instruction and email and telephone support to FHA-HERO Advisors on properly utilizing the system.
D. Annually update and re-set affiliation, conference registration, and competitive recognition event registration systems and information.
E. Ensure that the Competitive Recognition Event (CRE) system is able to receive final scores at the state leadership meeting and prepare an official competition results binder based on the scores provided which can be utilized on the last day of the annual state leadership meeting for announcement and presentation of CRE awards. This is a module that is integrated into the affiliation system where teachers can sign up members to compete in an event in the spring. Then, at the annual state leadership meeting in April, event scores are entered into it and results are tabulated and final scores are provided. The system is already generated and in place. Maintenance to ensure accurate operation is required.
F. Verify functionality and maintenance of all links and systems.
G. Layout changes, flash animation, database and PHP programming work.
H. Re-design of the site.
I. Installation of additional performance modules made necessary for functionality of requests made by the State Advisor.
J. Web Site Platform and Fees – maintain registration and submit annual fees, maintain security certificates and encryption after July [url removed, login to view] has already been done for the 2014-15 fiscal year.
K. Setting up and providing support for email accounts and chapter affiliation accounts.
Estimated Project Duration
The contract will take place from November 1, 2014 through October 31, 2015. The contract may be renewed annually upon board vote or a multi-year contract may be requested upon board satisfaction after the first year.
In responding to this request, we request the following information:
1. Detail your firm’s experience in providing financial services to companies in the not-for-profit sector, as well as nonprofits of a comparable size to FHA-HERO.
2. Provide information on your relationships with related industry associations or groups.
3. Discuss commitments you will make to staff continuity, including your staff turnover experience in the last three years.
4. Identify the coordinator and all consultants who will be assigned to our job if you are successful in your bid, and provide biographies. Indicate any complaints against them that have been brought up currently or in the past..
5. Set forth your fee proposal for the 2014-15 bid, with whatever guarantees can be given regarding increases in future years.
6. Provide any value added services that are included within the fee quote set forth related to number 5.
7. Provide the names and contact information for other, similarly sized clients of the partner and manager that will be assigned to our organization for reference purposes.
Complete bids must be submit by September 25, 2014
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1559 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, Thank you for posting. May I have few details about the site? SOW or SRS would be very helpful to understand the requirement. Would like to share our work and skill sets. Waiting for your reply.