I know nothing about website design, only what I want from my website. I want to have an online e-commerce hard goods greeting card website where people can view my cards, purchase my cards and have them sent out on a date or holiday they designate. We will give customers the choice of having us mail the card or we send the card(s) to the customer. We will send a reminder when card printed and I also want a reminder sent on the day of the event/holiday. I want the reminder service to be automated.
As far as hosting, the files for all the cards that the software makes and reads at present is about 700MB. The HTML files the software produces for uploading to a website is muh smaller.
We would need to be hosted.
I would want the ability to add new cards/products to each category myself on the finished website from my computer. I use Greestreet’s Greeting Card Maker 3 software to make the cards. The 3 files the software makes are:
1. Greenstreet software can only read.
2. An exe file for emailing the cards
3. html files for uploading cards to a website.
NEEDED FUNCTIONALITY OF WEBSITE
1. Customer needs to be able to insert own pictures into certain cards
2. All fonts and graphics/pictures on web site need to be protected from copying & pasting.
3. Customer needs to be able to put in own signature/shortgreeting with a choice of fonts.
4. Customer needs to be able in some cards to pick from a choice, i. e. men/women, holiday (valentine’s day-sweetest day or anniversary-valentine’s day), or put age in certain places.
5. Customer needs to have an email reminder sent to him when card printed and on the day of event.
6. I want to be able to get orders for any date and automatically print all of them(not one at a time) and print all envelopes so cards and envelopes match up. If the automated part of this is not possible from the website on the hosts server then I need a program developed for my computer that will take the list of orders from the website for any date and make my printer print them automatically.
7. Stats are kept of sales, per category, per card.
8. Online payment ability via Paypal or credit card for cards and either postage to card recipient or shipping to purchaser for those wishing to hand write signature.
Format of web site:
Front page comes with buttons, introduction, instructions and logo. Buttons on front page go to each class of card. Currently I have 12 categories of cards and would want to add more later. Each web page for a category of card needs to display from 1-30 cards. Each card image goes to a close-up of the card. On order page is where the spaces show for them to put in their signature, make choices for age, sex, insert pictures, ect.
Make sure to leave space on front page to have buttons that lead to future gift section or other future Sarcastic Sentiments Inc (I think this will be the name) non-card products.
52 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1559 untuk pekerjaan ini
I can Provide this Service tou you. If you want to cooperate with a true developer, please give me a [login to view URL] Contact me on PMB. Thank you.