This project was accepted but then due to misunderstanding of project needs, not completed so I am again offering it on Get A Freelancer. The website name is “Sarcastic Sentiments” and the work previously done has been left up by the previous contractor by mutual agreement so the new developer can use it if he wants as a starting point. The URL is: [url removed, login to view]
To help also in what I want in functionality, look at : [url removed, login to view] It doesn’t have all the functions I want many of them.
Below is the original posting and I have added a few things to help ensure contractors know what I want.
I know nothing about website design, only what I want from my website. I want to have an e-commerce hard goods greeting card website where people can view my cards, purchase my cards and have them sent out on a date or holiday they designate. We will give customers the choice of having us mail the card or we send the card(s) to the customer. We will send a reminder when card printed and I also want a reminder sent on the day of the event/holiday. I want the reminder service to be automated.
As far as hosting, the files for all the cards that the software makes and reads at present is about 800MB. The HTML files the software produces for uploading to a website is much smaller.
We would need to be hosted so in your bid please tell me what your charge would be to host the site as well.
I would want the ability to add new cards/products to each category myself on the finished website from my computer. I use Greestreet’s Greeting Card Maker 3 software to make the cards. The 3 files the software makes are:
1. Greenstreet software can only read.
2. An exe file for emailing the cards
3. html files for uploading cards to a website.
NEEDED FUNCTIONALITY OF WEBSITE
1. Customer needs to be able to insert own pictures into certain cards
2. All fonts and graphics/pictures on web site need to be protected from copying & pasting.
3. Customer needs to be able to put in own signature/shortgreeting with a choice of fonts.
4. Customer needs to be able in some cards to pick from a choice, i. e. men/women, holiday (valentine’s day-sweetest day or anniversary-valentine’s day), or put age in certain places.
5. Customer needs to have an email reminder sent to him when card printed and on the day of event.
6. I want to be able to get orders from my website for any date and automatically print all of them(not one at a time) and print all envelopes so cards and envelopes match up. If the automated part of this is not possible from the website on the hosts server then I need a program developed for my computer that will take the list of orders from the website for any date and make my printer print them automatically. To sum this up, I want a customer to come buy cards. I can pull his order off the website and have the website tell my printer to print the card automatically. OR also have you develop a program that I put on my computer so that I can go to the website, chose a date, get the orders for that date, and have my computer take the order data, and make the card on my printer. This is important so I’m stressing it.
7. Stats are kept of sales, per category, per card.
8. Online payment ability via Paypal or credit card for cards and either postage to card recipient or shipping to purchaser for those wishing to hand write signature.
9. Customer must be able to order multiple cards and be able to send them to different addresses in one purchase session.
10. Any “continue shopping” buttons need to take customer back to homepage.
Format of web site:
Front page comes with buttons, introduction, instructions and logo. Buttons on front page go to each class of card. Currently I have 12 categories of cards and would want to add more later. Each web-page for a category of card needs to display from 1-30 cards. Each web-page for a card that is selected for possible purchase needs to have close-up images of each page of the card.
Make sure to have ability to add future buttons on homepage that lead to new gift section or other future Sarcastic Sentiments. Inc, non-card products.
Here are files my greeting card software produces to load cards onto a website
25 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1853 untuk pekerjaan ini
We are here to make the project successful and professional for you. It's time to make it working. Please check out PMB and contact us for further information.
Our bid is based on your (Hard Goods) Greeting card website, including lifetime support and maintenance. Please visit us at http://www.a-1designs.com. Thank you for your time and consideration.