Ebay Store Front design and implement on Ebay.
Total $[url removed, login to view] for : 2 store front designs and implementation and control panel.
ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE EBAY STORE FRONTS AND FULLY UNDERSTAND IMPLEMENTING IT.
AN NDA WILL NEED SIGNING WHEN ACCEPTING THIS PROJECT.
This project is for some one who knows EXACTLY how ebay works, its rules and regulations and how to implement / upload new store front designs ready to use.
IT should work with Ebay Compatible Listing etc… be it Turbo Lister OR a similar approved Listing Tool.
We use Turbo Lister!
We need two storefronts designing;
But both can be base don same layout changing look totally.
Store front should be designed so we can adjust lay out if we need.
i.e its own control panel
Summary: Total $[url removed, login to view] for :
PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU ARE ABLE TO DO THE PROJECT FULLY AND WITH A 7 DAYS and YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND RULES AND IMPLEMENTATIONS POLICIES OF EBAY.
There wil be no help form our part provided to get project up and running; you should be 100% either ‘certified’ Ebay designer or a Ebay experienced solutions provider.
1) 2 x Ebay approved Storefront layout and designs fully implemented into Ebay
for neotrims and janeojewels ( these are the existing store front names we have.
2)Its own control panel to make changes on lay out/ colour/ and CONTENT etc etc
3) Stores fully integrated /compatible with turbo lister
4) fully attributes for Ebay specified Listing categories : i.e: buy now, store only, etc etc.
5) You will fully upload and test its 100% functionality , after we give you access to our account.
FOR THIS YOU WIL NEED TO SIGN A NDA
6) YOU WILL FULLY SET IT UP FOR ALL OUR SUBCATEGORIES, AS MANY AS WE GIVE YOU ETC.
7) In the store we need a blog /articles section if this is allowed for people to post comments, which can be seen on the store front.. i.e feedbacks can be viewed as a feature… this must be implemented within rules of Ebay.
see attached documents showing you lay out we are looking for and ideas…
We are also looking at creative ideas from you.
Any design should be clear, simple and logical to the eye.