My client requires a directory-like portfolio website/application (for fashion and photography) that is somewhat a cross between [login to view URL] and Vogue.com.
• It should allow (1) photographers, (2) stylists, (3) fashion designers and (4) models to create a profile with images (that CAN be tagged to other designers, photographers, etc.). All of these roles share the same functions (with the exception of models).
• The images are the main content. Images selected at random (one from every designer, stylist etc.) must be displayed on the home screen and each image should link to a profile (should also be filterable).
• It must provide additional authorization for a blogger and administrator (for uploading events, suspending profiles etc.).
• A bootstrap theme has already been purchased, therefore the focus is on the back-end of the website ([login to view URL]).
• An ASP.NET MVC project (skeleton with the theme) has already been created and may be used as starting point.
• Social login must be the only form of authentication.
21 pekerja bebas membida secara purata R3318 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I have 6+ years of working experience in Asp.Net MVC c#. I am ready to work on this project. Please share the srs document if you have. Thank You