We are on the lookout for an innovative web developer/team to build a website using a decoupled configuration, where Drupal is used for backend and data storage (i.e CMS, in a headless configuration) and React as the site frontend. Additionally, in order for the frontend to fetch data from Drupal and make it available in React, the API layer should be based on GraphQL and Apollo.
N.B This project should be considered as the beginning of a working relationship and the delievered output will determine the possibility of working together on a multitude of similar sites and projects
The main goal of this project is to replicate an affiliate site (including its look, feel and functionalities) using the following application stack:
API: GraphQL + Apollo
Backend (CMS): Drupal
The end result should provide the ability for us to dynamically updated and manage content on all site sections, which include:
- Main page
- Gaming Provider Rating
- Gaming Provider Review
- Gaming Provider Deposit Methods
- Ability to sort Game Providers by score, brand-name or position
- Contact form
- Ability to edit footer
- Custom Logo Design
To identify the full specifications, please reach out in a private message and we will provide you with the URL of the site we would like to replicate.
- Web site should be fully responsive and UX validated on multiple devices
- Website should conform to the latest SEO standard
- Rendering of the website should be isomorphic when required
- The website should include multilingual support (since we will be populating data in English and Italian)
- The Contact form must make use of re-captcha
Once complete the final product, including setup requirements, should be handed over to us including set-up documentation so that we will be able to run the applications ourselves on a dedicated setup.