Context: The website would be having topics for which users can create diagrams for. The users would be able to select which topic they want to draw the diagram for and work on it and save it to their profile. To ensure that they have done the right work, they have an option to share their work with the community to enable discussion and better improve their work.
User Func: Utilising a website something similar to [login to view URL] etc
- allowing users to create diagrams
- allowing users to create their profiles and save their work to their profile
- allowing users to share their work with fellow members in order to facilitate discussion
- ability to view statistics like - time spent on the website, time spent on a specific work etc in their profile page
- Ability to invite another member to team up for a given work
- Ability to share their work to social media or export it as an image or pdf.
- ability to change to password, profile details in their profile page
- Ability to delete their profile and when they do, all content related to their account gets deleted.
Admin Func: Ability to Administer
- Add/Delete topics to the website for users to select from and work on that topic
- Ability to assign/unassign a set of icons for each topic. As in, I should be able to limit certain icons for any given topic in the diagram tool.
- Ability to see stats like:
- how many hours are being spent on a specific topic
- how many users have worked on a specific topic
- count of members in the portal
- count of active members at any given time
- count of interactions on a post within the community
- stats like top posts based on comment count, like count
- issues reported per day/month
- Ability to aggregate the above stats per day/month/year/custom date range
- Ability to view the issues, feedback and messages submitted in the support page.
- Ability to add/delete icons to the diagramming tool.
- Ability to categorise the topics to make it easier for users to filter
- Ability to view the edit history of any comment in the community
- Ability to delete any:
- member account
Community: Ability to view fellow member’s shared work
- When a user creates a work and would like some feedback, they have an option to share it with the community.
- Once a work is shared to the community - the user will not have the option to delete it. But they can edit it.
- Other members can comment on the post or like it. They should have an option to edit their comment but they cannot delete it.
- Documentation for the above work
- Documentation on the technical details (front and back end tech used and their configurations)
Note: Open to suggestions on how to improve this. Happy for you to send me links to any good CMS/Web templates that might help you with the above work by giving you a place to start.