Project Goal: Enable valid Parliament Members (“Member”) to transact special benefits, discounts, and/or privileges(“Benefits”)with participating businesses (“Business”).
1. Member will choose a Business to transact a Benefit by reviewing a special Benefit section (“Benefit Section”) incorporated into the Parliament’s web site. Benefit Section, in effect a data base, listing all participating Businesses, its contact information (logo, address, phone plus web site) and description of its unique benefit. A standard modular design is highly desired as to instill uniformity and ease in adding Businesses in the future. This Benefit Section must also be mobile enabled. The Businesses shall be listed under the following four categories: A. Dining, B. Professional Services, C. General Services, D. Misc. Other. Additionally, each of the above categories be segmented by City in accordance with the address of the participating Businesses. Ideally, each Business will be listed in the applicable category in a module with its logo displayed prominently, as to enable quick and easy recognition of the business. Further, a short description of the unique Benefit offered by the Business shall be part of its module.
See draft Mock-up of a Business as envisioned displayed in the Benefit Section.
2. Once a decision was made to frequent a Business, the Member shall log into the web site of the Parliament membership in order to display a virtual membership card (“Card”) on his/her smart phone/tablet. Thus replacing the physical membership card, for purposes of identification, with a virtual and highly mobile Card. The Card shall display the Member’s identity information (ideally with a picture) as stored in the Parliament’s data base, a date/time stamp of the event (as means to minimize mischief) and a copy of the applicable unique Benefit as described above. Said displayed information, should be sufficient to seamlessly transact the Benefit at the Business, provided that all its associates have been informed and instructed accordingly in advance.
See draft mock-up of Card plus Business coupon as envisioned displayed on a smart phone.
3. Benefit Section will need ongoing maintenance work: A. addition of Businesses to the roster, B. removal of Businesses, C. Implement changes to Business’ information and/or offerings. I recommend that it should be designed as to enable an easy access and entry by designated persons.
4. OPTIONAL - Enable Member to capture the encounter by scanning/screenshot receipt in order to populate an encounter data base.
5. OPTIONAL –Dedicate a section to special/temporaryevents/promotions by Businesses paid by the promoting Businesses.
13 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $512 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I have checked The requirement and understand that as well. I have created SIMILAR in past. Do you want to see the DEMO ??? Can will send you ?? Thanks.