has to work on windows 10
has to be touchscreen-optimized
Goal of application: allow quick and easy signup for training classes with credit cart processing.
- Several if-then scenarios:
if private-lesson, then these many lessons, this price
if couples lesson, then...
if sign up for longer period, different discounts.
- for longer and expensive plans, ability to offer student financing. This will need credit approval (U.S.A.). There will be a API provided by the finance company.
- ability to run detailed sales reports and export as CSV.
- I'm leaning towards this being a web app. maybe hosted on a VPS somewhere or maybe run it like an amazon cloud app, or something that is accessible through ANY web browser in the world. Again, even though it may run in windows Google chrome browser, it needs to be optimized for touch, not mouse and click.
- I am open to this being done in wordpress if you are familiar with WooCommerce and their API.
AGAIN, there will be a requirement to be able to use a credit financing approval through an finance company API for longer training sessions. Then "pay today" amount calculated and back to WooCommerce checkout.
- ability to back up the app and data.
MUCH More details to be sent to freelancers that I see fit for the job.
this MUST look appealing. As in good-looking design. This is for a high-end training training class.
So besides functionality, it has to be great visual design.
optimized for full-screen 1920x1080 resolution. Needs to adapt to higher resolutions and responsive for mobiles.
I reposted this because of the wrong budget.
I need to mention this is mainly a sales tool for in-person, in-shop selling. As in, customer sits down with instructor and instructor tries to make a sale.
For the ones of you that look promising, I will contact and send you a workflow.
this is for physical training classes. in person. No digital product, no physical product.
The classes take place at the gym.
It would be nice for there to be an admin, then the admin can create instructors with private login.
The instructor is also the salesperson.
I am ok with you proposing the best way to go about this.
That being said, I am very familiar with wordpress.
I would love for this to be installable on several domains, independent of each other.
This is a simple tool. NO hundreds of products. Simple layout. Step 1, next, step 2, ...