Please read the project description carefully. We will need a breakdown of the portions of the project that make up the amount of your bid as the client may want to eliminate some portions. THE VISUAL CONCEPT of the site will be provided to you.
In need of a responsive ecommerce website for a client with the ability to update other aspects of the website such as page content and some specific "module" control such as easily updating and organizing specifics lists of data shown to website visitors. Again, the visual concept design of the site will be provided to you (PSD). It will be your job to make this into a responsive structure and functioning site. "Pre-boxed" solutions such as drupal wordpress, magento are not out of the questions but we musst see samples.
The cart items must allow the admin to set a variety of inputs required for users to fill out to submit specific information about any specific item in order to fulfill the order. For example, ITEM A may require information such as tag engraving message which the user must let the client know about. Item B might require a size. And so on....
The site should be able to be integrated into a paypal account, with credit card payment option set as default.
Other aspects of site:
- Client may want an mass email system in backend where he can set the various emails/email template users will receive upon registering, ordering, etc...as well as future announcements to be sent out. Opt-out a must. Also, some type of tracking would be ideal such as you see on mailchimp or constantcontact.
- A "documents" section on website where the client can easily name and update downloadable pdfs and such for users.
- The client uses filemaker pro offline to manage the business and inventory. A sample of the database can be provided. The website MUST allow for the downloading of current database/orders to be able to be imported into filemaker pro.
- Site should be extremely SEO/SEM friendly. Items should display URLS that pertain to the name - NOT ITEM NUMBERS which are useless for google searches.
- Video management section with onsite friendly player (for all devices). Something where the admin can upload and organize videos or add youtube URL to display. Would be good if there was an ability to tie directly into youtube by adding admin's YouTube account details to the system and thus being able to add to not just the site, but also to their youtube account. This is NOT necessary if overly complicated.
- Events section
- Form builder - client would like something that allows him to create the fields of a form that he would then like to be able to place onto any content page of the website (perhaps via hashtag?). Submissions from these various forms could be stored in backend for easy viewing or used with email/newsletter system.
When bidding, again, please submit a message containing a breakdown of the various aspects of the project that make up your bid. Client may decide to remove some elements of the project if it is out of budget. Please also submit samples of your work.
PLEASE PROVIDE A BID BREAKDOWN. WE FEEL AS THOUGH WE ARE GETTING A LOT OF AUTOMATED, EMPTY BIDS FROM DEVELOPERS WHO HAVE NOT TRULY READ THE DESCRIPTION. WE WILL IGNORE SUCH BIDS.