first, I would like to emphasize this are long-term positions.
We need more than one developer on this, as we are expanding our team for building web themes
This is a position for a skilled freelancer or agency able to produce various popular CMS themes:
wordpress, woocommerce, joomla, magento, drupal, moodle (apply if you know any of those)
This will be mostly niche-related themes with optional special pages (landing, team, portfolio etc)
We will utilize bootstrap 5 and it's power of scss for building variable related colors and font/space various configurations.
All parts must be documented, yes, even CSS - as this themes are to be sold on various platforms as themeforest. Mention this, deliverable means that your work need to pass platform criterias, available at:
[login to view URL]
Just some pointers from guidelines in previous link:
- All pages and css styles must be documented/commented
- All plugins used should be publicly available and free to use
- All stylesheets needs to be in scss, with variable suport for fonts / spacing / colors
- All themes should have ltr text support, as almost half of the world use it - it's standard nowdays.
in one word - needs to be accepted by themeforest, mojo, templatemonster and [login to view URL]
In themes we will also add plugins and extensions developed by us for improving customer experience
How this process should go / job requirements:
- We will provide a niche and sometimes example design idea.
- You need to provide 3-5 proposals on designs
- We will pick one or more, set milestones for it.
- You develop and deliver polished theme within agreed deadline (we are not too picky about time, just about the quality)
- You get paid, we start again :)
we also have bonus program on themes well-performing or/and aceepted without any problems
As said, as this is long-term position, we want somebody who we can rely on to complete the job without too much complications/communication nor micro-management.
Yes, we know that obliging to this is a bit hard, but you also know if you have already worked on themes, when one is well-done, next ones are more-less standard, chaging colors and layouts - so, this are not custom-based themes but general ones.
NDA is a must, and discalaimer for giving up rights on work, as this will be published under our company name.