- A free [login to view URL] Account - We will utilize the alerting system on this platform. We can set alerts on the oscilators.
- A Bitcoin Exchange Account (I'll be using Coinbase Pro)
Software Being Created:
- Some way to communicatie between browser tabs
- Web App in web page
What I'm wanting is a autotrading bot that trades BTC/USD on Coinbase Pro. Something that buys/sells for me. TradingView has the ability to issue alerts in the browser via a popup. [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] are two pictures of what the web app should look like (make it a little more prettier than this). What the bot should do is this:
1. Wait for a browser popup that indicates its time to BUY (this is an alert that is defined when the RSI is touching/crossing under the bottom RSI line). Whenever the browser pop up happens, the browser tab with the alert will send a signal to our web app bot to buy. This buy order will look at the TradingBudget variable ($500 for example).
2. Once we are in a position, wait for a browser popup that indicates its time to SELL (this is an alert that is defined when the RSI is touching/crossing above the top RSI line). Whenever the browser pop up happens, the browser tab with the alert will send a signal to our web app bot to sell. This sell order will take the value that previous was in the TradingBuget (in this case $500), and sell $500 worth of Bitcoin for USD.
3. If I'm already in a buy order (like I manually went to buy the exchange and bought bitcoin), I would need a way to tell the tradingbot that I already bought and it needs to sell whenever the time comes.
4. The final thing is when I SELL, I want it to be at a profit. So I want the bot to know the price I bought it at so it doesn't sell at a lower price.
32 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $563 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have worked on couple of such projects before. Let me know if you are interested. Regarding your project I got couple of questions to clear before we proceed further.