Creation of initial website, which included and not limited to:
- Email accounts (around 10 I guess)
- A front office and back office
- Design of the landing page with simple and attractive design
- Creation of text to contain in the landing page. (from the idea, you can create content for the site)
- Bios and photos of the constitution members of the university (Executive Board)
- Live chat (may have a simple bot and live support)
- About us
- Payment information and different payment methods
- Contact us
- Newsletter register
- Members area – the creation of registration and login. Creation of profile and access to favorites or saved courses; payment information; view invoices; view certificates, etc…
- Teachers area – people that will upload and be responsible for the courses. Profile area, courses uploaded, students enrolled, payments made by the university (the teacher will be paid a percentage of each student enrollment); Message (inbox, outbox… to communicate with students)
- Admin area – Log in to administrators. Have access to all. Especially payment approvals and courses uploaded approval, etc…
- Connections to social media
- Social media accounts creation
- Creation of initial video explaining University to be in the homepage
- Creation of President/Dean video message (just an idea)
- Possibility to have the website in different languages
- Jobs section – possibility for people to upload CV and ideas for online courses
- Creation of branding templates and forms to fill.
- Autoresponder e-mail (newsletter registration, etc…)
- Creation of University certificates template
- Database creation of all activity (registration, payments, members, teachers, courses, etc…)
- Integration with the invoicing system (e.g. Quickbooks, the company will be registered in the UK)
- Set up a platform of communication between constituents members, designers, teachers, admin person, and ultimately students.
Creation of the e-learning platform.
- Using a good e-learning platform or something created by you guys (ex. Moodle)
- Design and graphic of the platform
- Link the platform to the website – members area, teachers are, admin area
- Possibility to create, edit, delete courses online using different tools in each course (text, photos, videos, quiz, assessments, able to upload files for teachers review, marking exams, marking essays, etc.
- Progress check status, tracking by the teacher, tracking by admin
- Auto emails for students and teachers about enrollments, progress, new contents, inactivity (more than 7 days for example)
- Certificates with University template; accessed via the members area
Creation of courses and content; creation of advertisement material
This section will be treated in addition to the website. After creation on website and platform.
My aim is that the courses could be created (provided the content) and uploaded by you, liaising with the teachers for the University. The teachers would provide you the concept and materials, and you could design, create, and upload the course. You would contact directly with the teacher to get it done.
Each course development would have a cost. You can categorize the costs.
One thing in the future that could be done is an app.
- Video ads
- Newsletter emails
- Photos for social media advertisement