CONVERT PHOTOSHOP IMAGES TO XHTML STRICT 1.0 AND CSS
Convert several relatively simple Photoshop designed images to XHTML Strict 1.0 and CSS, with full compatibility with IE, Firefox, Opera, and Safari on Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms. The site being designed is similar in function and organization to [url removed, login to view], and although the design will be different, the types of information and pages found on that site is similar to what we are looking for.
We have designed the backend in PHP/MySQL.
This project is to be done within 7-10 days. Design mockup images will be supplied.
The following pages will be supplied in .PSD format:
-Main Area 1
-Main Area 2
-Main Area 3
-Main Area 4
-Sumbission Pages (4 types)
-other similar pages
Total 12-15 XHTML pages and 1 CSS file.
• Logical flow of content in textbrowsers like Lynx
• Focus on proper implementation of XHTML (strict!) standard
• Use standard W3C tags (h1, h2, ul, strong etc.)
• Do not use custom tags
• Do not implement layout in XHTML but in CSS (e.g. Avoid the use of
tables for layout)
• All delivered and rendered pages must be valid XHTML and CSS(validate via W3C validator)
• CSS file to be structured and well documented.
The design must have a min and max width range, with variable width in between. In addition, content items on several of the pages are dynamically generated by the PHP backend. Therefore, all designs must be built to allow proper presentation of differing numbers of content items, from zero to 15 or so, depending on page. These content areas will be clearly marked on the .psd mockups.
Payment by Escrow or PayPal only.