We have a current SEO optimized lawyer's website that we need to have redesigned in validated CSS according to our .psd layoputs and specific instructions of what pictures and text goes on each page.
You will be responsible for creating the web site AND inserting all pictures and text we supply in the areas we indicate. You will also be asked to contribute to the design overall, improving on what we are supplying you. You should have good web design, photoshop and CSS skills.
Continuous communication is VERY important to us. We want to see the site develop online on an every other day basis. We are not in a hurry but want to see constant, consistent progress. We need someone who can start on the site NOW.
This website must be coded using validated CSS that is tested to work in all major browsers, but especially the latest versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox. The code must be commented and very organized to allow us to easily update the website.
Other very important functionality that the site must have:
1. Search function: the site must have a working search function that does not appear to use a third-party search tool. If such a search plugin is used, it must be branded to look like the rest of the website. If the tool requires that we do any work on the back end to index the site, we request that you advise us before implementing it so that we fully understand what sort of maintenance is involved.
3. No Flash: the site should not use Flash if possible.
4. Sound: there will be one spot where the user should be able to press a button to play, rewind, or pause a sound recording. This has not yet been recorded. We will give you a clip of the sound bite if requested before you bid.
5. Blog: there is currently a very simple blog on the site. We would
like to retain the functionality but change the look to match the new site design.
7. Potenially 1 video on the site that can be played "in site"
8. Potentially one "landing Page" that leads to a purchasing "Do it yourself" legal papers website that is branded to our site.
Bidders who provide examples of their CSS work considered 1st. please ask for further insformation about the site if interested and we will send you a basic layout page to view. We want to pay in the middle range of our budget as we are supplying all text, layout and design of the majority of the pages.
We look forward to working with you!