Fork the Trust Wallet application
Please don’t bid without reading and understanding the entire content of this work! IOS and Android
Trust Wallet code link: [login to view URL]
The basic manual for compiling and deploying the application for Android and IOS must be prepared and delivered
1. Change the application logo. You must ask me what size and type of the image for me to provide for you.
2. There are 3 icons at the bottom of the application's main page. The middle icon and access to exchange and brokerage.
3. The first icon at the bottom of the main page is the trust wallet symbol. You must ask me for the size and type of the image so I can send you a new icon.
5. On the coin receiving screen, when you click to receive a coin, the trust wallet icon appears. It must be changed.
6. Any trust wallet icon must be replaced with the new icon that I will send.
7. Any reference to the name trust must be referenced by the new application name that I will still send.
8. change the color of the wallet from blue to another that I have yet to decide.
Important detail: It is necessary to show in a document which files have been changed and which code snippets. As a cryptocurrency wallet we need to make sure that there are no malicious codes implanted. Validation works as follows: You do the job and make the application available for download on Android and IOS without having to send me the codes. After that I test the entire application on my phones and if there is no error you receive the milestone. After I pay for the milestone you send me the source codes and documentation.