Explanation Freelancer Edited Version
• Require an application that would be accessible by web browser and eventually phone app (ios and android) and desktop application plugin i.e. Outlook, slack, other (accessible api for future additions)
• It will be a communities based application where users will have a profile in the application that signs them into their unique community. (Like any saas applications)
○ The idea is that each new group/organization has its own community with its members that only access their community that is separated from others
• In their community they will interact with other members.
○ For example, a user would click on another users name (either in a plugin or searching on the mobile/website apps), add comments, use tags and post items, add GIF's ( fill out other items on form) . These posts would be visible to other members who could add to the thread and add additional items or just comments.
○ Each user would be given a certain amount of posts each month that they are allowed to post to users in the community. If these monthly posts are not used they disappear after a certain time
• All of these posts, and statistics would be available to be seen by anyone in that particular community but not outside to other communities in the application. They can also be on users feeds, daily reports
• Each user will be able to go to the community store once and if allowed, be able to claim items
• Each action would trigger communication and updates to emails and apps etc. So if a user receives posts, they would get notified, or if comments are added.
• Each user has a profile where they can put their picture, and notes, and can view their posts and comments and other information and see all their history of receiving and giving posts
• The store would be manageable based on permissions to access settings, tasks, add and remove items. If something is claimed by a user, communications would need to be sent out so that these items could be actioned and stored in the system ask tasks.
• Each community would have admin access for local admin to add remove users as well.
• Support access for overall application admin to manage all communities, add new communities and users
• Nice to have
The choice of simple user registration to communities by using email address. Or SSO with like active directory type service.
- It should be highly secure
- should be built with flexible technology that is capable of growth and ideally be hosted in cloud environments.
- It should look very sleek and modern like all new sass technologies.
- Looking for ongoing support that would be compensated once completed to ensure continue success
- not wordpress
Please advise which technology you recommend and why it is best