We are looking for an outstanding responsive website/Native iOS & Android app designer for a startup company. The developer/team will be responsible for wire-framing, stunning UI/UX, coding and responsive website. The web/app must have innovative design with a potential to reach top lifestyle app category on app store. This web/app must:
• Integrate seamlessly with payment gateway
• Integrate with third party verification platform for service provider
You can propose solutions to develop sound architecture and server setup. You’re free to propose solutions to make the UX better. Timelines are strict. Similar web/app that should give you an idea of what we trying to do:
• UBER or other C2B service provider
The GUI combines one simple screen with three roles to log into depending on who is signing up
Deployment and Testing:
• App packages should be shared with us
• Apps must be technically compliant to Apple store & Google Play store and submitted.
• Rejected app should be fix deficiencies to be resubmitted.
• Source code to be shared with us once mutual liabilities are fulfilled (IP rights & Ownership remain with us)
• Developer should be familiar with Geo-location using zip codes and assigned school district in US and Canada. This will be part of interview question and how developer will find this information as part of development efforts
• Compression strategy as part of functionality of the app/web as customer records or takes picture of requirement
Platform and Delivery tools:
• Infrastructure services understanding include virtualization and containerization with familiarity with Docker Containers
• GitHub/Gitlab Code repository management
• Understanding of CI/CD best practices (Jenkins, Travis CI etc.), Cloud Server Platform and Integration through API integration
Language and Framework Required:
API Integration Dashboard:
• Payment processor like Stripe
• VoIP service provider like Sinch for chat, audio and video integration
• Lob service for Address verification integration
Design and API documentation:
• Javadoc, Swagger etc.
• Loosely coupled modular design with function broken down into Microservices
• Deliver wireframe/mockup – using appropriate tools before code
• Status update with functionality Demo and Code review with Partner
• Automated quality code delivery strategy after functional testing, regression testing etc.
• A/B Testing strategy for Landing Page
• Understanding of minimum viable product (MVP), rapid prototyping and agile development