Need to develop an e-commerce website with at least 5 pages
1. Home page([login to view URL]) consisting of section/article elements describing some applications or benefit of the product to your audience. Should contain few pictures
2. Product pages generally promoting each product. This should have a relevant video
3. Registration page for account creation utilising appropriate form controls. It should not be possible to submit a malformed email address and name fields should only contain letters and spaces. (Not required to consider server-side processing of the forms data I. This assignment).
4. Customised presentation that allows the user to customise the basic font size and the background colour of the header elements used across all pages of the website. Their preference should be stored in local storage(using the local storage API) and used to control presentation the next time they visit the site.
5. A self coded slideshow showcasing key products or deals.
The overall design is up to you, but each page must contain the following at a minimum;
A hear element containing a navigation bar designed to point your viewers around the pages of the website, the header element should contain an image
Some meaningful content( no dummy text)
A footer element containing your name, contact information and copyright information
Can you also accompanied it with a report explaining your web design process, starting with the planning phases which would generally include research into the purpose of the site, website structure (using site map. Mock-ups or annotated wireframe, mood board) to meet the requirements of the website. Should visually show how your design ideas have developed from your initial design considerations, to the final designs and justify your design principles for your target audience (e.g where did you get your design ideas from/what inspired you) with references.
Should not use pre-existing HTML and CSS designs templates available on the web.