Developing a wireframe of a game app.
Our primary goal is to create a recruitment tool (already patented), allowing us to create job opportunities for graduates to show off their talents through competitions created by employers.
Our secondary goal is to create this experience fun and enjoyable for job seekers and employers by putting a gamification twist to the platform. A good example of what we envision can be compared to the world of 'Sims' or 'Hobbo' where graduates can create their own virtual characters. The user flow would be as follows:
1. Log in
2. Create/View your character
3. Have worlds that you can enter based on your profession e.g. 'World of Filmmaking'
4. Enter the world that has buildings with different contests e.g. Building called 'Cinematography' including cinematography related contests (set by real life employers).
5. They enter the building and have the choice to apply for contests. An important feature of the contest includes letting graduate upload files.
6. The users also have the opportunity to talk to others characters in the game and ask for advice on the contests.
7. The visual aspect of the game should be simplistic with preferably pastel colors.
We are therefore creating this contest to find someone who is both talented and innovative who can draft a wireframe of what the potential prototype will look like.
The winner might also have the opportunity of coming onboard and further developing the prototype for us (therefore having shares in the company).
19 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £872 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I have a small team of android and iOS developer. I personally do iPhone development. My current project on iOS is similar to American idol contest on the app. Kindly ping me to discuss further on your project.