We require the following:
1. A completion of a half finished zencart website. Will need some professional design work to take it away from the Zencart look.
Google payments integration on the website (alongside Paypal) this is extremely tricky, so experience in this required.
Automatic Currency Update Module installation.
2. We will consider a complete rewrite of the website using another software product other than Zencart if easier.
We also need:
3. A stock management module that updates through the Ebay API and the Zencart back office.
An item is listed on Ebay and on the Website.
It sells on Ebay and will need marking as sold on the Website.
Or it sells on the Website and will need marking as ended on Ebay.
4. We need to populate the website with Ebay listings and will need to strip out unnecesary HTML on the initial transfer of data to website. We have a method in excel to do this but will need polishing.
5. Extensive all round knowledge needed of Zencart, Ebay API and Excel as well as Web Design, a team of programmers will probably be preferable unless you have specific programming experience in all these areas.
6. Ongoing support at $20.00 (negotiable) an hour also asked for on an ongoing basis for at least 12 months after the first 3 months of the project (where support must be included in the price).
7. Project to be completed in 1 month upon agreement (penalty clause of 10% reduction in total price if project runs over).
8. Project to be our sole copyright (Ebay API and Website Stock Control module specifically and the Excel module).
9. Payment upon completion via escrow.