We are too busy at the moment and need to out source customers development needs..
Have a look at the files I have uploaded and follow the description to fully understand requirements. Relatively Easy for those with front-end dev skills.
Mapping Placement Requirement (currently a very basic webpage and needs to be moved onto another project webpage)
1. folder (source code) --> folder (mapbox) --> folder (HTML) --> [login to view URL]
- this is a map created using mapbox studio, it will need to be placed within [login to view URL] within the the folder Trade Centre Locator (follow step 2 to get to the correct location)
2. folder (source code) --> folder (Trade Centre Locator) --> folder (HTML) --> [login to view URL]
- open in your browser
- the mapbox map from step 1 (located in [login to view URL]) needs to be positioned on this page of the website
- position it below "Explore Top Rated Wholesales" and above "Visited Places on Tradekit"
3. The code needs to be dynamic, scalable, and documented
4. Mapbox code needs to be put in the correct places (for example, script needs to geo in the js folder and linked, mapbox CSS needs to be put in the right CSS file within Trade Centre Location folder and linked ect.
- all controls on the map need to be position nicely on the map once positioned on the new sight
Sign up/ Register Requirement / Admin Panel
1. Currently within folder (source code) --> folder (Trade Centre Locator) --> folder (HTML) --> [login to view URL] (open in your browser)
- In the top right corner of the webpage you can see sign in/ sign up
- on click a pop up is displayed
- Create Admin panel that adds new user, deletes user, email confirmation, send user an email from admin panel
- Allow when signed up or signed in user can now use the map feature
note: website user must log in or sign up to use map
Map Pop up:
When user clicks on a point of interest information must pop up based on the information stored in the layers added via mapbox gl js
1. Must be dynamic across all browsers
2. Mobile friendly web application (keep it this way)
3. Document your code so changes can be made in the future
Strict Payment after completion of entire project.
NO we will not pay based on sections of the project completed, we have been messed around with too many uncompleted projects leaving our code damaged and money waisted.
If you can produce great quality work and meet the requirements this should be easy.
37 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $467 untuk pekerjaan ini
You can check my results. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Look forward to working with you. Thanks. From smolina A.