I have a website ([url removed, login to view]) that is mostly complete but needs some final work for completion. I will only take offers from web designers who live and work in the USA and who do not outsource their work. All work needs to be completed within a week of the project's start. The deadline can absolutely not be pushed back. Please take a detailed look at the site to be sure that you can handle the job. Please read the entire list of the changes. There may be a few other small changes, but nothing major. Here are a list of the changes.
*Most importantly, the site needs to be absolutely secure.
1) The "edit product" page is not in the same format as the "add product" page. It still has the format of the old "add product" page with many different upload fields that are now gone.
2) The "related products" section has one general "randomize" option. I need the "randomize" option to be for each individual thumbnail independent of the others. For instance, I may want two of the thumbnails to be constant and two to be random. The thumbnails as they currently appear in the products page has SQL errors and are strangely aligned.
3) In the "Contact" page, the cursor goes wherever you click, rather than at the beginning of the text field. There seems to be extra spaces put into the field in the code.
4) One of the links in the "FAQ" page is incorrect. We can discuss it next time you're online.
5) The "About" page has two of the same paragraph. One has to be deleted.
6) On the "Cart" page, beneath "Details" and "Delete" I need a thumbnail photo of the product design. It can be taken directly from the image uploaded to the product page.
7) On the "Checkout" page, we need to add a few more credit cards to the dropdown menu. It's a quick fix that we can discuss next time you're online.
8) Question: On the checkout page, "state" is a required field. What if somebody is from a different country and fills out the "province" field...will the system recognize this and not require them to provide an input for "state"?
10) The shirt sizes should be ordered from Men's Small to Men's 3XL, and then Women's Small to Women's XL.
11) We'll need to make a page for "Photos" that is just the red box with a text box saying something like "Coming Soon"...a very quick change.
12) On the admin page there needs to be a way to arrange/rearrange the order of the thumbnails on the homepage.
13) When the photos on the product description page are clicked, I'd like them to somehow pop up in a new window in a larger size.
14) I need to be able to change username/password on the admin page
15) On the homepage, all of the thumbnails should be shifted over a bit to the left to be centered in the maroon box.
16) We need to work out an aesthetically pleasing way to enlarge the photos on the product page.
17) When all other changes are done, I will send over a new background image and a few new buttons...a quick fix.
*There will be some work required to complete the merchant account and UPS integration...both mostly complete.