[login to view URL] to buy and sale used ítems.
User create an unique account where they are allow to buy o sale from their account.
User create profile and sets their sizes (shoes, shirts, pants, etc)
2. 3 types of users/ accounts: a.
3. Admin account: a.
• approve ítems / publications,
• create categories and sub-categories,
• Manage user accounts (buyer and seller), upload new products/ posts, approve comments. receive and manage payment,
• Create countries.
• Create pages
4. User Seller account: a.
• create a free account to sale ítems (e-mail or using social media),
• upload new products/ posts (upload images and descriptions of products),
• status / monitoring of each sale, d. elemenate products,
• amounts of views of each products, rate buyers,
• Option to upgrade/ highlight the publication (payment)
• Share products in social media.
• Options to create promotions/ discounts.
5. User buyer account:
• create a free account to buy ítems (e-mail or using social media),
• create profile (personal information, payment information,
• status / monitoring of each buy,
• rate sellers.
• Share products in social media
• Mark as favorite items and the options to see the selected favorite items
• Recent Views
• Shopping cart
• Option to filter categories and sub categories (price, size, types)
• Different languages
• Pages: Home, about us, categories/ sub categories, FAQ, sign in / sign up, shopping cart, orders, contact us, social media, How it works?)
• Once the buyer makes the purchase (makes the payment) it will show the seller’s contact information. (e-mail, phone number, etc.) and chat and inbox.