Most important notes:
Please submit your offer if you MEET ALL THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
1- you are registered company and have past big projects. sorry to say that any offer from persons or small teams will be ignored, with appreciation to all.
2- Please submit similar (or near field) projects you done. we mean complex projects have complex admin panel, user levels, complex team and content management, etc. if you don't submit such projects, your offer will be ignored.
3- please mention how many developers/designers in your company.
4- if you have achieved one of the following fields (e-Government systems, e-billing and Payment systems),
5- please mention the apps you developed in above fields and attache the following information
- price of development.
- recommendation and proof from the beneficiary.
- programming language.
((any offer does not include about requirements will be ignored)).
Online platform which connect among “Tenderers” and “Vendors”. Any registered Tenderer can publish “Tender”, then any registered Vendor can view the tender and purchase the "tender documents" online.
After purchasing tender documents the Vender will be able to see all details and download tender documents and will be eligible to submit his offer.
Submitting offers will be by hand and outside this project.
This project will serve only one country.
- Premium accounts for venders which add more features like the following:
- Specifying sections of interest. So, he will be notified by email and SMS once new tender from these sections is published.
- Following specific tenderers: so, he will be notified about their tenders.
- Premium vendors can be shown in the list of approved Vendors (yellow pages for vendors).
- web platform for tenderers and vendors
- web back-end administration panel.
- Mobile application for Vendors only "Android + iOS"
We will share wire-framing drawings after signing NDA.