- Add a small unobtrusive cookie warning popup along the bottom of the screen.
- Fix the FAQ page (slight CSS/formatting error)
- Optimise site ([login to view URL] shows some problems, fix these).
- "Features" in footer should be "Overview" and link to the same place as "Overview" on the nav bar.
- Overview on the nav bar should take the user to the overview section on the index page.
- Mobile menu should have the same options/links as the main desktop site
- Optimise for mobile (a mobile site exists but some text overlaps and images are badly sized)
- The site is partly mobile friendly however some text overlaps, the menu does not show on bigger devices such as tablets and some images aren't displayed properly/are too large. The site should be optimised for mobile and these problems fixed, the image gallery should be collapsed and only show one image rather than all images in a list. The image of the device at the top of the page should be made smaller on mobile and fit the screen better - like the desktop website. The image of the box and contents should show at the top of the "overview" section, rather than the bottom.
Sitechecker pro highlighted problems:
General: 5.83 MB
Speed: Google Page Speed Score is: 16
Speed: Optimize images
Speed: Leverage browser caching
URL Vulnerability: Configured wrong
Mobile User Experience: Google Page Speed Score is: 53
Title check: 34 signs
(Recomended: 35-65 signs), Words: 5
Content check: Content to code ratio: 7%
(Recomended ratio: more than 10%)
Canonical link check: Canonical Link tag not found
Speed: Prioritize visible content
Speed: Minify HTML
Speed: Minify CSS
Mobile User Experience: Size tap targets appropriately
35 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $141 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I think it is very relevant job for me. Please check my profile, and you will read my skills. I am going to use uptrend or gtmatrix to test your website. Let me know. Thanks.