Equisolve is looking for contract PHP / front end developers to help turn beautiful designs into working websites on our content management platform.
You will have a team of developers available to assist you in your growth at Equisolve as you get up to speed.
This is a remote position, but you do need to be mostly available during US Eastern Time Zone hours.
* You've built websites, applications or features from the ground up using PHP or another server-side, object-oriented programing language
* You've worked in a CMS creating custom templates and functionality and written extensions or plugins
* You have a deep understanding of object-oriented programming–enough to write and review code, documentation and standards
* You've set up custom data structures with relational data
* You're knowledgeable on front-end and server-side security best-practices
* You pay attention to the details and make sure you've hit on all requirements for a task or project
* You like the idea of a fast-paced work environment and the opportunity to touch a lot of different types of projects and code
Tools You’ll Use:
* Our PHP-based content management system
* CMS framework and vanilla PHP for templating and development
* SASS for styles
* Github for versioning and code reviews
Code Test: Use PHP to output the lowest 10 positive integers where the sum of the digits of each integer equals 10 and contains the number 7 as one of the digits. Please provide the answer and link to your work.
If there is no code test in your proposal, we'll not consider yours.