Project Description for Webqueue Solutions
(FINAL VERSION – as of October 12, 2017)
[url removed, login to view] – New Online Training & Exam Module design and implementation and other WordPress website content editing and updates.
* This project is for an assigned Webqueue Solutions project manager to create a fully functional Training & Exam module on an existing WordPress Website ([url removed, login to view]) in exchange for $455 USD. Project to be completed within 7 working days from project start date. Job to start on Monday, October 16, 2017.
* Freelancer assigned to this project must be fluent in English - both verbally and in writing.
* Client contact (Tony DeCresie / Training USA, Inc.) will be available to the Webqueue Solutions project manager on the first working day of project for an initial 30-60 minute project orientation / discussion / task review / questions & answer session. Tony DeCresie will be available after that time as needed to answer questions and provide additional information to project manager or any Webqueue Solutions developer.
* Primary WordPress Website development and maintenance activities will revolve around 1 existing WordPress websites we currently have in operation that need new text, audio and video files added and formatted and some structural modifications completed to allow for additional new functionality. The existing website is: [url removed, login to view]
* Your ftp and WordPress admin access info are as follows:
IP Address = [url removed, login to view] / Host Name = [url removed, login to view] / Port 22 / SFTP User Name = / Password = (provided after project awarded and accepted)
* Project Manager will provide Client with a detailed written daily update at the end of each day's work with what was accomplished and a written request for any additional information, files or access that may be needed from Client to successfully complete any unfinished assigned tasks.
* Primary project that MUST be completed within the 7 working days is an addition to the [url removed, login to view] website of an online training and testing module that will be username and password protected and requires completion of each section in the proper order (maximum 5 sections + final exam) before proceeding to the next. A segment (or segments) with test questions having multiple choice answers will follow completion of the learning material (text/audio/video). Each correct answer will be assigned a respective point value. Students must achieve a final test score of a minimum of 75% out of the total possible points to pass. Once student has received a passing score of 75 points or greater, the module should automatically generate a Certificate of Completion with the student NAME, Date of Completion and passing score and be automatically emailed to the student and several other predetermined email recipients. All content (text, audio files, video files, test questions and answers, certificate template, etc.) will be provided to Freelancer along with a Flow Chart / Diagram to use as a guide for building out this new module within our existing website.
* There should be NO navigation ability to go from training and testing module to any other part of the web site.
(See attachment- "Project Description - for Webqueue Solutions - FINAL" for complete Project Description)
Hi tony, As we have discussed I placed the bid Relevant Skills and Experience As we have discussed I placed the bid Proposed Milestones $455 USD - As Discussed