#3447 Regional Visual Web Designer, Design Research (India, UK, or Korea)
Remote work with a home base in the US* or in the specified country
As part of Crimson's Interactive Service, Consultant needed to provide research focused on visual design, pre-cursor to a larger Web design [url removed, login to view] a Regional design expert, Consultant will perform visual design and trends analysis on web sites for AT LEAST ONE of three specific geographies: India, UK, Korea. Consultant will work in a market research role, conducting a visual design assessment of competitive sites and best in class and/or award winning design examples for the specified geography.
* Note: This is a research and analysis project only ("Pre-Concepting"). No design or production work involved.
Consultant's responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
* Conducting visual web design competitive analysis of up to 5 targeted sites focusing primarily on key design elements/hierarchy and some information architecture and user flows as they pertain to overall user experience
* Identifying design trends, patterns, best practices and influences within the specified geography
* Recommending visual design elements that will differentiate the client's site from its local competitors
* Research the market in the specified region to identify local design trends, best practices and influences
* A PowerPoint presentation outlining findings summary and recommendations for visual design differentiation
* 5+ years experience in a web design agency or role
* Experience designing web sites for *one or more* of the following countries: India, S. Korea and UK
* Familiar with the current cultural trends of the country (e.g., pop culture, fashion, music, games, etc.)
* Experience conducting research on current design trends, with analytical skills to summarize findings and recommendations
* Recent (within the past year) experience designing web sites for the specified geography
* Fluency in English (written and spoken)
* Ability to articulate (written and spoken) visual design analysis and recommendations in a clear, concise manner (PPT format required)
* Understanding of visual web design best practices for the specified geography
* Experience designing websites for companies such as Organic, Razorfish|Avenue A, AKQA, Sapient, Digitas, Yahoo, Google and MSN or similar
· Able to start immediately and work full-time for the contract duration
* Visual Web Designers with award winning and/or cutting edge design sensibilities
* Knowledge of or experience in usability testing, information architecture and user flows
* Visual web designers with a strong work ethic and the desire to over deliver to client
* Ability to work effectively as part of a global team
Duration: 8 weeks (full time)
Location: Remote with a home base in the US* or in the specified country
Crimson Consulting Group
Since 1991, Crimson has provided marketing strategy and implementation consulting services to some of the most successful companies in the world. Our clients include Adobe, BEA, Cisco, HP, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Seagate and Symantec. We are experts in the marketing of technology solutions.
Please see [url removed, login to view] for more information about our company and services.
-------------------- Interested Candidates --------------------------------------------------------------------
If you or a friend are interested, please provide the following information ASAP:
* Experience in the "Must-haves"
* Portfolio samples
* Your Rate for this project (will be billed at flat rate for 8 wks)
* Availability (e.g, immediate, two-weeks notice)
* Your Location (off-site work okay)
10 freelancers are bidding on average $2580 for this job
Hi, We are a web development firm , providing web based solutions . We have successfully executed projects and understand that given a chance , we can offer you a comprehensive solution . Regards Robin