Payment terms: Escrow only. We put 100 % into escrow. 50 % is released when the first layout is presented, 50 % when finished (after PSD and html sent).
Please quote for following:
- A new quality Design for a website including the Design of the Content-Pages (5 Pages), no luxury hotel, a very personal and family friendly hotel which needs to be reflected at the design. (2 Versions of design preferred, or a 2nd one, if the first one is not taken by our customer).
- We provide a sitemap, important part is the easy navigation that needs to be thought of by you.
- Bringing the design into XHTML Strict, CSS Layout. (if that can't be done by you, just let us know, the design part is more important than technical skills!)
The design will be integrated into a cms, so all menu and headers need to be text with web-fonts. If really something else is necessary, let us know so we can think of it.
- Please also provide your hourly rate in case some more content elements need to be designed later.
Please also provide your work you have already done so far.
It must not be similar to any template that could be bought, needs to be a unique design, which is not reused for another website (We have to get full copyright after payment is done)
Details about the website:
- Current Website: [url removed, login to view] (german version as reference, not english one!)
- Current Brochure can be found here: [url removed, login to view]
Please have a look at it, as it should correspond with the new website, but current colors of the page can be used and shouldn't be changed.
- It's a Family-Hotel, so the Design must be accordingly, Images and Impressions are important and say more than text, so space for images needed on every page. It shouldn't be too straight, but lean and interesting.
- Menu parts need to be visible all the time, no dropdown as it is now. But share your ideas about navigation-thoughts before starting the design, so we could discuss what navigation you feel fits before the design is done.
- Special offers need to be presented a good way.
- Ideas and recommendations why elements need to be placed at special places are welcome.
Basically the current layout is ok, just lack of easy navigation and content design, so it doesn't need to be all new, the current design can be redone and enhanced.
Please add some time for changes to get the design to final as sometimes wishes come in from customers after first layout is presented.
What you will get:
- PSD of the current brochure
- A lot of images that are already used within the brochure in high quality.
- List Content pages that need to be designed (current version of that page).