Sign Up Page [url removed, login to view]
1. When I enter the information, but make a mistake, page reloads, but my selection of the state is not saved. Please make sure when client selects the state, that information will be saved even if client makes a mistake anywhere else on the form.
2. When I try to select a state, some states are written with lower case letters, please make sure that all states start with a capital letter
3. When entering phone number, make it easy for people by separating the phone number into 3 section, 1 section for the area code and another 2 sections for the remaining digits. When clients enter the phone number they enter 818-445-9515 or (818)-445-9515 or (818) 445 - 9515, since our form only accepts 10 digits, clients get confused and don't know how to enter their phone number. Please make it easy for them by creating 3 sections for Section one: 818 Section two: 445 Section three: 9515.
4. At the end of the sign up page, please add check the box to accept [url removed, login to view] terms and conditions I know this section is on the second page of the sign up form, but it makes more sense to have it on the first page. Please remove it from the second page and add it at the end of the first page. Box should be checked by default. Please make sure that clients cannot continue to the second page, unless they accept our terms and conditions.
5. When clients click on "terms and conditions" link, new page should open. People should not go away from the sign up page.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $60 for this job
Hi! I am really interested in taking up the project. I have the requisite experience and the expertise to complete this project with success. Please view my PM for details. Thanks. Regards. GLOBAL TECHNOSYS
Greetings! I have studied your project and I am ready to complete it. I have a few doubts please see the private message board. I will send the modified script in a few hours.