Pekerjaan Tidak Dijumpai

Maaf kami tidak dapat mencari pekerjaan yang anda cari.

Cari pekerjaan paling terkini di sini:

Need writers now 6 hari left
DISAHKAN

I need writers who can write at low prices. I offer a perfect chance to beginners. If you can write 20 articles and expect only $5 , then bid.

$10 - $30
$10 - $30
0 bida

We need to translate our website from English to Portuguese. There are 4000 words, roughly 40% of these are technical, the other 60% is everyday language. If there are any problems, we have a Portuguese team member who will be able to assist. We need this complete for the 26th October. This will be ongoing as we have new content monthly. Look forward to working with you.

$30 - $250
$30 - $250
0 bida
Everyday projects -- 6 6 hari left
DISAHKAN

Let me share you my last offer for writing $1.5 for general writing and $3 for 500 words for rewearch essay, there will be a lot's of project, let me know if you are interested Thanks

$1 - $6 / hr
$1 - $6 / hr
0 bida
Need Simple game reskin 6 hari left
DISAHKAN

I have a game i need to just change title/ character (which i will provide design), ads, and upload. That is all.

$155 (Avg Bid)
$155 Avg Bida
1 bida

Need list of attorneys in Florida USA with contact info in excel format. Existing list from a previous project would be acceptable if data is current and accurate.

$98 (Avg Bid)
$98 Avg Bida
6 bida
iXbrl / xml data automation 6 hari left
DISAHKAN

To download ixbrl /xml data into microsoft excel and convert to normal excel file and map data to relevant fields to be be able to produce reports. You are to build a template, so I can update database myself weekly. Please see sample of file [login to view URL]

$113 (Avg Bid)
$113 Avg Bida
2 bida

I need you to write some articles. 1000 words . Research, analysis and sources . Contact me if you have a good writing skills

$22 (Avg Bid)
$22 Avg Bida
13 bida

I am looking for someone who convert current existing project into AngularJS & Express projects with webpack.

$144 (Avg Bid)
$144 Avg Bida
6 bida
Video editor 6 hari left

I would like someone to edit my time lapses and combine them together, the video is currently 6 minutes. I would like an intro about the business. As well as area that need to be slowed down. The video needs to be about 2-3 minutes max.

$52 (Avg Bid)
$52 Avg Bida
9 bida

Looking to create a Shopify store for digital assets in Arabic & English.

$515 (Avg Bid)
$515 Avg Bida
4 bida