There is a PSD design what needed to implement in HTML/CSS.
- 1x Fully layered PSD (Photoshop) file
- 1x HTML file
- 1x CSS file
- 1 page, same as on the picture
- 1024px fix width
Here is what we expect from the code:
- Must be valid XHTML 1.0 Strict.
- Must be compatible with the browsers: FF 1.5+, IE 6.0+, Safari 3.0+, Opera 10.0+
- Use well structured semantic HTML (right tags in a right place).
- Use CSS for positioning (don't use tables).
- Where it's possible, use CSS to implement the design elements instead of to use images (lines, borders, backgrounds).
- Use the right image compression format with the right elements (gif, jpg, png).
- Aspire to use less elements. If you can, use CSS Sprites.
- Reckon with web accessibility commendations (WCAG 2.0).
We use Mantis bug tracker.
Please bid only when you have all the required knowledges. If you don't, please don't steal one another's time.
30 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $110 untuk pekerjaan ini
I am ready to start doing your project. I assure you that you will get 100% satisfaction. I am very happy if I can get a chance to work with you. I am hoping and hearing from you. Thank you very much.
Hi, I am extremely experienced and proficient in creating standards compliant, semantic markup and would love to be involved in this project. Full portfolio available on request.
We will process your request upon receiving your psd and other materials need for design. Check out our website at: http://sites.google.com/site/tikeigraphics/ Thank You.