2+-page report and an URL (web link) will be required for this project.
Establish a personal website for you to introduce yourself.
The site should include (at minimum) the following information:
1) Personal Curriculum Vitae (in HTML, not in MS Word or other formats)
2) Contact information: mailing address, telephone, and email.
3) Your hobbies or extra curriculum activities in and out of K-State;
4) Working Experiences – Including Internship or Co-op, full-time and part-time job
5) Classes taken (in a tabular format)
6) Easy interface to communicate with you on the webpage – for example, on-spot
7) Your wishlist or the expectations to IMSE 685 class – What you like what don’t
you like; what you want to learn in the class; what you think the relationship
between your future career and this class.
The software can be used:
Notepad++, Microsoft Frontpage 2003, Google Web Designer, Dreamweaver (on IMSE
network), Microsoft Expression Web, and other Web page design software packages.