Website Design Needed
Thank you for your interest in our project.
We are an established Email Service Provider (ESP) in business for 8 years. Currently we are in the process of designing a web site and user interface for a rewrite of our application.
Our preference is to locate a single individual or small firm for this project. No subcontractors please.
You must be skilled in the following to be considered:
- Photoshop or similar
- Search engine friendly website design
- Ajax ability is preferable
Scope of Work:
Roughly 130 web pages for back end User interface of web site.
- The HTML files and all other related files
- We obtain full intellectual property rights. You reserve no intellectual property rights.
- Installation on our server
- Testing of pages including successful implementation of all site features
- 2 post deployment corrections included for small items we may have missed
- No designs from any of the template websites on the web. We have reviewed many and do not like them.
- Direct contact availability by IM, skype or phone
We will break down the project into phases. At the start of each phase we will escrow payment for that phase. We will promptly release escrow upon phase completion. No payments released until phase completion.
Completion is defined as fully completing the work, transferred to our server and all errors corrected.
We will provide:
- Logo and color scheme
- All text in Microsoft word or other agreeable format
- Initial layout ideas
- Our server details and login information
- Domain name already registered
- Fast correspondence - we are available by IM, skype, phone
- Prompt release of funds upon completion
Please provide to us :
1. Mockup/proposal. Please review files attached to this project. Please follow directions within attached files carefully - start with the "Read me first" doc. Your mockup will be given a great deal of weight in our decision of who to hire.
2. Past portfolio/experience of the person(s) who would perform the design. Please be sure your portfolio does not include older sites already redesigned by another company.
3. Time and price bid
4. A resume of the actual designer(s) would be ideal.
Immediate. We need part of the UI completed shortly.