Website Design (Wordpress) and Webmaster
My law firm is taking on a new partner and we are designing a completely new website. We require the website to be a WordPress site.
We are seeking very talented designer who is an expert in both design and WordPress implementation. You will be responsible for our website development as well as our customer facing portal development.
The site will be a very simple, corporate looking design. The Designer will need to be able to implement a fully functional blog as well as contact forms that integrate with our CRM program (CLIO Grow and CLIO Manage). We will also implement marketing funnels using ClickFunnels and the designer will need to be able to integrate our website with these funnels.
We are looking for a FRONT END DEVELOPER WITH WORDPRESS EXPERIENCE You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for our own internal website development as well as our customer facing portal development.
As a FRONT END Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Participating in the design and creation of our website, lead generation funnel integration with ClickFunnels, and customer portal
• Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
• Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
• Work with our executive team to bring web projects to life
• Design mockups and translate those to hard coded websites in PHP and WordPress format
• Build our funnels and web assets through appealing visual design with a conversion focus
• Test funnels to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug errors that occur
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build all web assets with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
• Work with data and to improve conversion metrics
• Proven experience as a Front End Developer or similar role
• Experience developing desktop and mobile optimized websites
• Familiarity with common stacks
• Familiarity with UI/UX design
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail & Organizational skills
• Degree in Computer Science or relevant field preferred
• UX/UI Experience with web form applications
• IMPORTANT: EXPERIENCE WITH CLICKFUNNELS GO TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE.
The initial project is for the design and implementation of a new site, however, we require someone who will be there to maintain the site in the future, make changes as required and be available to troubleshoot and service our firm as the company Webmaster.
Important: Please bid based on the initial website development project. Once a candidate is chosen to do the initial development, we can discuss the ongoing role further.
125 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $523 untuk pekerjaan ini
WORDPRESS EXPERTS! We are working on wordpress since last 11 years. We could do it. Could we discuss in details over chat now? Best Regards Techwelfare
Hi, I understood the requirement and am well clear with all the points mentioned here. Let's create a fresh website for your business. Please let me know when can we discuss???? Thanks & Regards, Ritu Gour
Hello, I am a freelancer with over 9 years of development experience. Please check out all the reviews in my profile. Hope we can chat about the details. Thank you!