We are looking for a highly experienced Website Graphic Designer for our Real Estate Website, where we publish housing estates for sale or rent for consumers seeking to buy or rent a property (house, apartment, etc.).
We are not limited to a special technology you use but you are expected to have a solid understanding of UX/UI, responsive design, color theory, well-designed typography, etc. You would also be asked to provide the HTML+CSS using PSD to HTML or Figma to HTML or whatever the technology you prefer.
Main tasks will be the design of the followings:
1. Landing page: where the user can do the search by applying filters.
2. Display page: (a) Where the results of the search will appear. (b) Where the details/description of a single selected item (house/apartment) will be shown.
3. Comparison page: Where the user can compare two selected items (house/apartment). This page shows the properties of two selected items so that the user can compare them easily.
4. Sing Up and Sign In page plus user's home page. All for different types of users including agents who post advertisements and visitors who searches for a property. So, they should have list of their favorites, watched lists, postings, etc.
5. Payment and payment failure Page.
6. You may would like to contribute in the logo design.
During the time you do the project, we certainly need to communicate on a daily basis over skype/zoom to make sure that the project is progressing in the right direction. During the meetings, we would like to see different design options so that we can make decision on what types of design we prefer (simply say which color/font/arrangement we prefer from those you suggest). This is a work for long time and on-going project. If you succeed, you would have a great chance to take the rest parts of the project. Payment will be either work-based or per day pay. The designer needs to be speedy in delivery of Work.
To have a better understanding of what we need, you are highly encouraged to visit the websites below. Accurately exploring these websites will not only provide you a range of industry requirements and design ideas but also help you to have a more accurate estimation of the completion time.
1- [login to view URL]
2- [login to view URL]
3- [login to view URL]
4- [login to view URL]
5- [login to view URL]
6- [login to view URL]
Please add the links of a couple of your recently completed projects in your proposal, otherwise, your application would not be considered.
All the best,