App UI Design: [login to view URL]
Website will include:
- Landing page
- Sign up with subscription page
- Admin(Manager) Panel (Each admin can make their own location) - Can have multiple admin accounts
- Allow admin to create multiple tasks
- Ability to assign tasks to different users(Employees) under admin
- Will have start and stop button for tasks with time stamp
- Dropdown under each task to assign user or user can select in real time that they are doing task
- Will also include basic pages
- About us
Remotely can update on each device in real-time
The website will need to be built in Wordpress.
I need an universal app that I can use with the website, iPad or iPhone.
There will be one central hub - the iPad app. This iPad will be the main source of communication between admin(manager) and employees.
On the main screen of the app there will be:
• The weather
• The time
A list of tasks
1. Clean back counter
2. Count register
3. Prep products
Next to each task is a drop down to select employee to assign the task to. If the manager is doing the assigning this is important.
If it is a task anyone can do, then using the iPad hub the employee can select their name to say they are doing the task. And they would self-assign the task.
There will be a start and stop button with a time stamp.
Once completed the tasks will go into the completed pile of tasks for the day.
On the right side of the same iPad screen, will be notes/reminders section.
Employees or managers can leave notes for each other using the typing function. Bullet points for certain items, grocery list and etc.
You can download productivity reports:
• Employee who did most work
• What tasks were not completed
At any point, whether in the middle of the day to check on the status of employees and tasks or to add additional tasks, the admin needs to have access in real time to edit/view or update the task list through the website or the ios iphone app or ipad app.
I need a very clean whites/blue/purple theme.