This is a portal site. The site will include:
Job search/Accountant/Lawyer search facility
Region Search facility
Site search facility
Content management System
All the textual content on the site will be completed. We are UK based web developers who have had to outsource some elements of the work due to demand.
Payment will be made to successful bidder on completion of the project. We will give you the full website and you can load it onto your development server. Once we are satisfied we will pay 40% of the total invoice. After migration to our server and a period of 3 days mutual testing we will pay the remaining 60%.
Please note; OUR TERMS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE. We hope to have an on going relationship by way of outsourcing with who ever wins the bid. In light of this we would only like serious developers and we will disregard any one without a portfolio that showsnthe ability to complete project within deadline.
FULL and PRECISE PROJECT DETAILS WILL BE GIVEN TO THE WINNING COMPANY