I am a marketing consultant that works with small businesses. I have a client who created his own website that we have jazzed up to have strong SEO and UX details. This website is in Weebly.
There are a few updates that still need to happen to the site that are beyond my capabilities, all things requiring to use coding, which i do not know how to do. I am hoping to hire someone to take care of the below issues, hopefully this week. I can add you as a user to the website once finding the right person to do the coding.
This potentially could be the first of many websites I need help with, it seems I have a few new clients all on Weebly.
Changes to be made:
1. Make main headers on 4 website pages actual h1 titles.
2. Move H1 wording to be on top of image on homepage - centered and in the middle of the image.
3. Remove a huge white space from bottom half of one webpage that is not in any section.
4. Make the phone number listed in the homepage & contact page clickable in mobile only.
5. In the top header, make the logo that is currently tiny due to the theme chosen, twice as wide and therefore bigger.
6. Also add the phone number to the top header on the right side which the current theme does not support. When in mobile, have the phone number clickable and always visible.
7. In the top header, make the navigation list into one line across when in desktop mode.
8. Change the theme code to make the website span the entire webpage when in desktop mode, which currently it does not.