To go along with an email campaign I need a wordpress blog set up and ready to host the free content I want to give away and to allow for comments on that free content. The blog will need to:
• I will have my ebook ready for downloading on Friday this week, but if that is not enough time, I could set up something else until the blog is ready.
• The blog will be at [url removed, login to view]
• [url removed, login to view] point to: [url removed, login to view]
• Facilitate the giving away of a free ebook
• Show my free videos
• Allow comments on each post (video, ebook, or just text)
• Show previous posts
• Here are 2 examples: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] This are very good examples of what I want to do. The first one is simpler and fine for what I want to accomplish.
• My product is called Velocity Scheduling System, and we will need some nice header graphics, but it does not need to be too fancy. I would want this in a file so that I could use it for emails and whatever else I want to give a common look to.
• I was thinking of putting the blog on my server (instead of using the wordpress hosting) so that we have more control over it. But I’m open to discuss
• Could we set this up so that for the next campaign we just copy it and change all the appropriate variables? In other words if you knew I was going to come back to you and we were going to do these projects again for another project launch, could we set it up to minimize future work and cost?
Please provide your WordPress experience.