My company is looking for a shopify site designer to help us build a promotional site for a pizza company. The site we want to build is going to require a few customizations that will have to be coded in.
Here's a few notes about what we want to do:
1. First the site needs to have a landing page requiring users create an account and enter a credit card before they can get access to the storefront.
2. When a user reaches the storefront homepage they are introduced to our unique purchasing rules which are as follows:
- Users must pay for their pizza in advance in order to join a pizza waiting line. All the pizzas cost the same price.
- The storefront will only open once every hour (12am, 1am, 2am, 3am etc) and only remains open for 59 minutes. Users in line are essentially waiting until the top of the hour is reached and then the storefront opens for that batch of customers to enter and choose a pizza. There will be 24 storefront openings over the course of a day.
- The store needs to adjust its inventory volume to reflect the exact number of users in line. For example if there are 46 users waiting in line, there must be exactly 46 pizzas listed as individual products in the store so that every user gets to choose their own pizza. All the pizzas will be the same. Users will have 59 minutes to choose 1 pizza from the store. If they do not choose a pizza within 59 minutes the site must randomly assign them a pizza from the pizzas that remain unchosen by other users.
- Once all users have chosen a pizza they are prompted to enter their delivery information (you can also send the pizza to a friend, shipping does not have to match billing info) and then the order has been placed.
- SPECIAL FEATURE: However many users/pizzas were ordered in each round, 1 of the pizzas needs to be randomly assigned a special invisible coupon that only activates when that user reaches the final order submission (it should be a surprise to whoever wins the coupon).
- Whenever new users arrive they will also have to wait until in line until the top of the hour is reached and the storefront re-opens for the new batch of users waiting in line.
This is going to be a very unique shopify site, do you think your team is able to handle something this customized?