[login to view URL]
1. Need a logo.
2. Need a new template or modification of current template
3. Would like a modern web design (scroll...) and will have the following sections
3.1 About Us.
3.6 Login (which will link to a separate application (not WordPress) on the same domain.
4. A Landing Page for a e-book give away
4.1 Collection of Name and Email Address
5. Some type of Sign-Up Page and payment for our services. (Not a fullblown E-Commerce module) But Signup with Name, Email Address, Address, Phone Number, A DropDown with the following opetions: 1. Self-Pay, HealthShare Ministry, High Deductable HealthPlan along with the ability to setup a subscription type payment through Stripe or other Merchant Account.
The above information collected should go into a separate database than the WordPress Database and creates a customer account in the application described below.)
6. A Web Application that has:
6.1 A Page that allows an administrator to create/modify a system user account (or customer account)
6.2 A Login Page
6.3 A Profile Screen where the customer can update the information that was collected in Point 5 Above. (including credit card info passed to Stripe or other Merchant Account.)
6.4 A button on the main screen that allows the customer to enter in a Medical Bill.
6.5 Upload an Image.
6.6 Enter the following info: 1. Provider Name, Provider Address, Provider Phone Number, Total Billed Amount, Date of Service
6.7 Hit Save to save to new separate database.
6.8 The data entered in 6.6 be encrypted in the database.
7. The main screen shows all bills user has entered with additional info: Date Entered, Date Last Modified, Status
8. A separate screen for a System User (Admin would be a System User, but Admin may create others...) This screen will show all Bills with a hyper link on the Bill ID to Edit the Bill. (The screen will show bills sorted by Date Received, Date Last Modified, Status.)
9. The Bill Edit Screen will have the data the customer entered with the ability to enter in notes separately via type. The Notes Types will be 1. Customer Note, 2. Provider Note.
10 The Bill Edit Screen will have a Status Dropdown with the following Statuses: Received, In Process, Proposal Sent, Waiting on Member, Waiting on Provider, Complete.
11. The Bill Edit Screen will also have a Save Button. Upon saving, the Last Modified Data will update to the current date and time. An email will be generated to the customer letting them know their bill has been worked on.
12 A button that allows the user/customer to logout.