The attached pdf gives some sketches and details of the website we are interested in getting developed.
Brief description of website: This website will allow retail customers to buy CDs (certificates of deposit) from banks and other institutions around the world, including the US. Many foreign institutions are now offering better int. rates than in the US. We will be the agents that will be the intermediaries between the banks and the customers with the website interface.
A few important points:
1) In the admin backend, keeping track of orders, CDs, all the CD details and the links to customer accounts and orders will be very important.
2) The Reports section will also be very important to again keep track of CDs, payments rec'd, customer interest to be paid, etc, etc. History reports will also be key as shown. For the time being, the interest payments made to customers will be entered manually into the back end.
3) There will be a cart system. Joomla, OsCommerce or similar secure backends will be acceptable for the ecommerce part. But we will need to add to that for the recordkeeping part as shown on the attached. Security is important.
4) The text on every front end page must be editable from the admin with a full text editor.
5) API modules for accepting deposits via Paypal, ACH, etc will be needed.
6) One correction: on the Product input page in the Admin (page 9 of the pdf) a drop down box showing the Banks will be needed to link the product to a bank.
If interested please provide timeline. If any questions/comments please feel free to contact via this site.