improve website speed，My website has some problems like:"(expiration not specified)" so the test speed is 7s. I would like to let the web speed to be 1s.
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ￥200 untuk pekerjaan ini
I'll do it for you, although a loading time of 1s isn't realistic. Your web host will have the most impact on your speed. I think 70% depends on your web host, the other 30% is speed optimization.