Role: QA/Test Engineer
Project Name : Hachette
Position : Testing Engineer.
Environment : Visual basic 6.0,PHP, SQL Server.
Team Size : 6
Tool used : Jira,SELENIUM RC & Selemium Webdriver,Toad.
Description :Hachette is a E-Book Publisher. Hachette provide Online Classes, Distance Learning classes in USA from 1st Standard to XIIth Standard. All Hachette E-Book provide Audio Reader Capability to read the book in Proper Manner. This all are operated by Navigators how we listen the reader & try to learn.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Perform Compatibility test of E-Books on Different Plateform i-Phone,i-pad,IOS,Tab-PC & smart-Phone
• Understanding the project requirements and their functionality.
• Executed Test Cases to validate the Functionality & Defect Tracking as per Client Requirement.
• Preparation of Bug report and send to the team leader.
• Prepared the Test Data & Review the Test Cases written by other team members.
• Create & Review RTM.
• Involved in Integration Testing, Usability Testing and Retesting.
• Involved in GUI, Functional Testing
• Status Reporting using company prescribed format on daily and weekly status report.
14 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $946 untuk pekerjaan ini
WEB SITES I HAVE TESTED: ================== [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view](Did Cross Browser Testing with a tool called IETester and [url removed, login to view] Included Fire Fox - 3 and up, Chrome 13-15,IE 7,8,9,Safari 4 and 5, Lagi
HI...I have 3.6years of exp in software testing industry and I handled many projects like [url removed, login to view] i am assuring you that I can do this project with 100% quality and in time
I am a Software Quality Assurance Engineer with over 7 years testing experience. Please see PMB for my resume and experience. If selected I can get started right away.