We are looking for an addition of a whiteboard to an existing online collaboration tool written with Adobe Flex3 with a Red5 backend. The existing application allows authenticated members of a team to share a set of tools live, and provides the framework for this live collaboration.
This project is core to a new company which is expecting growth, so enterprise quality coding is necessary. Everything must be well documented and extensive testing must be performed by coder with the goal of delivering a bug-free product. We require someone with a superior level of professionalism and quality of work.
Specs for this tool are below.
Example of similar whiteboard: [url removed, login to view]
- Line (draws lines of different color/thickness)
- Pencil (different color/thickness)
- Text (color/size) (a single Sans-Serif font is ok)
- Fill (color)
- Selector (to select areas for copy or moving)
- Each "shape" is bounded by the rectange which can be moved, resized, deleted.
- Allows image import (via upload) as a object as shapes above
- Allows export of result whiteboard as jpeg/png/gif
Shared environment features:
- Everyone can see whiteboard changes and can modify any item.
- whiteboard persistence. able to save and re-open any drawing as desired (uses existing server-side API for uploading files and retrieving saved files)