We need of a Microsoft Word expert to work on a template redesign and reconfiguration.
The templates are designed using bookmarks to fill-in information provided by an application that queries the user and gathers and stores the data.
The templates consist of 16 separate word files and total approximately 75 pages.
The Word Templates need to be reformatted to more closely resemble our formats currently utilized. Bookmark functionality after redesign is of utmost importance.
The redesign includes:
1) Matching up headers and footers,
2) Section and subsection headings,
4) Reconfiguring tables,
5) Removing lines, bars, colors and other formatting not currently utilized, and
6) Resectioning the template so that output text is in similar (not exact) positions within the output report as it is in our current documents.
7) Any other reconfiguration that sticks out as vastly different.
Once completed, we will run a test of the system to make certain that all bookmarks are functional and that the output report resembles our current report.
You will then make any repairs and adjustments necessary to ensure functionality.
Once you express interest in the project I will individually send you the Word Template files as well as our current formats (the one to match up to).
Current formats are in created in Word Perfect (I know… very 1980s :-) ), so I will provide both a PDF and a Word Perfect file for comparison to the Word Templates.
If you have worked on a similar project, please send a sample or samples of bookmarked work product.