This project requires the development of program that analyses a Microsoft Office Excel file and lists all the macro functions, and their parameters, that are defined in the file.
1) A program in the form of a single executable that:
i. Is built using Qt version 4.8.0;
ii. Has a GUI interface that allows the user to browse and select an excel *.xls or *.xlsm file;
iii. Uses the ActiveQt QAxContainer as the interface to excel;
iv. Automatically analysis the excel file to find macro functions;
v. Lists all the macros and all their parameters in a list box on the GUI;
vi. Can interface with Office 2003, 2007 and 2010.
vii. Can run on Windows XP, 7 & Vista.
viii. And is compiled using MinGW for running on a 32 bit windows platform.
2) Commented (in English) C++ source code for the program.
3) Details on any settings within office or windows itself that must be set up to enable the program to run.
4) A detailed method for how each combination of operating system, excel version and file version was tested.
5) The xls or xlsm files, containing macro functions, which were used for testing.
6) A video showing the program running on the desktop of a PC as each test was conducted, including the display of any OS or office settings that are required. In total there are 8 videos required:
i. Windows 7 with Office 2003 and an xls file.
ii. Windows 7 with Office 2007 and an xls file.
iii. Windows 7 with Office 2010 and an xls file.
iv. Windows 7 with Office 2007 and an xlsm file.
v. Windows 7 with Office 2010 and an xlsm file.
vi. Windows XP with Office 2003 and an xls file.
vii. Windows XP with Office 2007 and an xlsm file.
viii. Windows Vista with Office 2010 and an xlsm file.
Applicants are requested to describe past experience with C++, Qt, Excel Automation & ActiveQt (including QAxContainer & dumpcpp tool).